Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ready to leave the studio and go back to church


Isaiah 55:1-11   1 “Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk   without money and without cost. 2 Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare.



I have been working on this canvas in my studio for a few weeks now and tomorrow is finally the day. 


I feel that it is finished, and I will return it to the church wall to become part of the permanent display again.




The people are not ghostly white any more, a lot of texture and depth with glazing has been worked in. 


(image at left is from before) I posted about this here.